Accountant – Junior Finance Controller
- Analyzing and preparing financial statements, including profit-and-loss statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements and statements of financial position.
- Preparing financial analysis to support business decisions.
- Performing ad hoc reporting and analysis and investigative issues.
- Assisting in monthly closing book.
- Preparing documents for internal and external audits.
- Audit support.
- Improving internal processes (document flow, payment approval, warehouse closing etc).
- Other ad-hoc assigned by direct supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in related field.
- Ability to work under pressure and intensive deadlines
- Good knowledge of tax / accounting regulations.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (pivot tables are the must)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good command of English
Please contact our Recruiter or apply via email email@example.com