Business Development Manager
– Identifying new business opportunities from untapped areas of Pharma by presenting the value of Pharma’s unique offerings to the BOD and Board of product portfolio management
– Uncovering pharmaceutical clients’ business information needs across a range of functions, including competitive intelligence, product marketing, market research, and medical affairs
– Generating a consistently strong pipeline of new opportunities to exceed achievable sales targets
– Collaborating with other teams to identify new sales opportunities, campaign messaging, and timely delivery of insights to help solve client’s business problems
– Ensure BD Department follows PMB guidelines and PMB procedure, and recommends required adjustments.
– Participation in the budgeting process.
– Team members management.
– Prepare required regular reports to the direct supervisor.
– Providing valuable inputs on new product development projects and existing, sales strategies and tactics to penetrate new markets
– Building long lasting relationships with key industry decision makers that lead to new up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
– Responsible for controlling the budget within the department.
– Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
– Over 5 years experience in related field
– Excellent negotiation skills and ability to make decisions
– Good interpersonal skills, teamwork abilities, and cultural capabilities
– High energy level and be able to work independently
– MS Office 365: Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
– Be careful, and honest.
– Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels throughout the company
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Good command of English
Please contact our Recruiter or apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org