Junior Computerized Validation Specialist
- Assist in the development and execution of computer system validation protocols and reports.
- Perform testing and documentation of computerized systems according to GMP guidelines.
- Support the development and maintenance of validation plans, procedures, and policies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure computerized systems compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Participate in the assessment and remediation of non-conformances related to computerized systems.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry regulations and best practices related to computerized system validation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology, Pharmacy or related field.
- Experience in a GMP-regulated environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Basic Knowledge of FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and GMP Annex 11 regulations.
- Excellent communication, organization, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good English skills
Please contact our Recruiter or apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org