Junior Data Management Specialist
• Develop and implement data quality control procedures and guidelines
• Data analysis.
• Conduct regular inspections to verify the accuracy and completeness of data
• Set up reports.
• Identify and resolve data inconsistencies, errors, and missing information
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish data quality requirements and standards
• Provide training and guidance to team members on data input processes and best practices
• Generate reports and metrics to track data quality metrics and identify areas for improvement
• Continuously assess and optimize data input procedures to enhance efficiency and accuracy
• Stay updated with industry best practices and emerging trends in data quality management
• Participate in CPS system development.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports and do other ad-hoc assignments from direct supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Data Analyst, statistics, or related field.
• Have at least 2 years of working experience in data management, data analysis.
• Must be familiar with database systems design and logical data analysis.
• Excellent communication skills to translate complex problems using non-technical terms.
• Understanding of modern database and information technologies.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to work towards meeting multiple deadlines simultaneously.
• Good at Microsoft office. Especially in power BI.
• Meticulous, honest.
• Good English communication.
Please contact our Recruiter or apply via email email@example.com