Master Data Specialist
• Verifying and/or identifying data inconsistencies
• Verifying and/or assigning data classifications
• Verifying and/or defining quality rules and business rules for data assets
• Performing data quality analysis
• Verifying and/or establishing associations between data assets
• Ensure compliance with all company standards and laws.
• Create, revise, and enforce data management policies.
• Develop techniques that allow for the collection of accurate data.
• Implement procedures related to the secure and efficient handling and sharing of data.
• Qualification: University graduate or higher (specialization: Finance/Accounting/Marketing/Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology, econometrics, statistical probabilities…) will be a plus
• Working experience: Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the field of Data management, Business intelligence…
• Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, Power BI, …
• Good command of English
Please contact our Recruiter or apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org