- Preparation of general-purpose reagents, performing standard solutions, indicators, buffers, etc.
- Checking room and equipment temperature, humidity in physicochemical Laboratory and record results.
- Supervising the assigned control and measurement equipment.
- Conducting and documenting testing in the scope of physicochemical analysis with all methods used in the laboratory
- Report to person in charge of quantity, expiry, quality of chemical/standards
- Participation in OOS investigation, open deviation.
- Developing and giving opinions on the implementation of the quality system in the Quality Control Laboratory (instructions for equipment).
- Cooperate and support other sub-teams as assigned
- Preparing, checking analytical reports and Certificates of Analysis
- Performing the transfer of analytical methods from another laboratory. Participation in the implementation of new products in analytical subjects
- Solving daily issues related to testing of raw material, finished product, stability studies and in-process control
- Making reports, summaries of the resulting investigations along with the interpretation of the results and recommendations received.
- At least graduate in vocational school of pharmaceutical/ chemical/ biological field
- At least 2 years of experience in related fields
- MS Office 365: Microsoft Excel, Word
- Be meticulous, honest.
- Capable to communicate in English.
Please contact our Recruiter or apply via email email@example.com