Purchasing Admin Staff
- Responsible for purchase of assigned categories accordingly company standard of procedure. Conversion of Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order in company systems and tasks related to systems.
- Copy, scan and store documents. Check for accuracy and edit files. File documents in physical and digital records. Manage the flow of documentation within the organization. Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement. Distribute project-related copies to internal teams.
- Managing the purchase requests from other departments.
- Managing the signing the contracts/POs with suppliers and keeping them up to date.
- Prepare statistics and generate reports to direct supervisor
- Responsible to follow the purchasing procedures.
- Filing paperwork, answering phone calls, preparing documents for meetings, and managing/ preparing the logistics of business trips of department’s team members.
- Do other ad-hoc assignments from direct supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree of any majorities
- At least 1-year experience in purchasing department is an advantage
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to perform highly detailed work on tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and intensive deadlines
- Good at MS Office
- Good command of verbal and written communication English skills.
Please contact our Recruiter or apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org