- Cooperation with current suppliers and searching for new one.
- Managing the purchase requests from other departments.
- Managing the signing contracts with suppliers and keeping them up to date.
- Prepare statistics and generate reports to direct supervisor.
- Responsible to follow the purchasing procedures.
- Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
- Responsible for purchase of assigned categories and daily PR/PO fulfillment process. Conversion of Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order in company systems and tasks related to systems.
- Do other ad-hoc assignments from direct supervisor.
- Cooperation with all departments of Davipharm in order to obtain purchasing requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree of Technical, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 2 years’ experience in purchasing department (pharmaceutical field is an advantage).
- Software: ERP, MS Office 365, Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Good command of verbal and written communication English skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to perform highly detailed work on multiple, concurrent tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure and intensive deadlines.
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner.
Please contact our Recruiter or apply via email email@example.com