- Cooperation with all departments of Davipharm in order to obtain purchasing requirements.
- Cooperation with current suppliers and searching for new ones.
- Managing the purchase requests from other departments.
- Signing contracts with suppliers and keeping them up to date.
- Preparing statistics and generating reports to direct supervisor
- Responsible for following purchasing procedures.
- Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to meet internal procurement needs and shorten delivery time
- Responsible for purchasing of assigned categories and daily PR/PO fulfilment process. Conversion of Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order in company systems and tasks related to systems
- Doing other ad-hoc assignments from direct supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration or related fields
- At least 1 year of experience in purchasing department (pharmaceutical field is an asset)
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to perform highly detailed work on multiple, concurrent tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Good command of English.
Please contact our Recruiter or apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org