- Organizing, taking part in, and providing process supervision over transfers and implementations of new technologies
- Drafting transfer and process documentation, and ensuring its consistency with the documentation constituting the base for a medicinal product to obtain marketing authorization
- Taking part in proceedings concerning inconsistencies in the process of manufacturing medicinal products
- Improving the quality and efficiency of processes by implementing continuous development tools
- Providing training and supervision over the implementation and application of technology to the production process
- Working together with all the departments involved in the transfer to ensure seamless execution
- Taking part in internal audits, contractor audits and inspections
- Work directly with foreign manager
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy or related field of study.
- Fresh graduate or 1 year experience in the pharmaceutical production or pharmaceutical development.
- Basic understanding about the systematic process of WHO-GMP or equivalent EU-GMP, PIC/S in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good command of MS Office: Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
- Knowledge of problem-solving methods (5 whys, Fishbone, PDCA, …)
- Good command of English (Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing)
Please contact our Recruiter or apply via email email@example.com