Warehouse Junior Specialist (CPS)
• Execuating the production orders (book and update the batch number, calculate the API content based on QC test, signing documentation).
• Participate in CPS system development (form, job functions).
• Updating the status of raw materials for production planning.
• Open deviation
• Implementation on corrective and preventive actions (CAPA)for planning.
• Prepare weekly and monhtly reports and do other ad-hoc assignments from direct supervisor
• University, College of business admin, pharmacy, logistics, …
• Fresh graduate or 1 year of experience in the same position
• Ability to approach and grasp new technologies quickly
• Ability to analyze and solve problems
• Ability to work under high pressure and intensive deadlines
• Good at MS Office
• Fair English skills
Please contact our Recruiter or apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org