– Develop multichannel content of the pharmaceutical industry (social media), contribute ideas, and collaborate with the team to execute content marketing campaigns aligned with overall marketing goals.
– Understand treatment groups and product functions of the company to create content following the AIDA model aimed at conversion.
– Stay updated on trends to provide new ideas, and current affairs content.
– Ensure the publication of high-quality, accurate, and consistent content on a weekly/monthly basis.
– Propose creative and useful content, script writing, editing, creating videos, images, suitable for various platforms.
– Increase brand awareness, improve views, shares, etc.
– Support events, design and edit content related to event journeys such as invitations (images, videos), design question sets for event-related games, send ZNS/SMS/surveys, and classify for remarketing after obtaining data.
– Collaborate with trade marketing to understand promotions, develop key visual content, and use marketing tools to notify the program’s journey.
• College/Bachelor’s Degree, digital marketing accreditation
• At least 1 year of experience in the same position
• Knowledgeable about design tools (Corel, Photoshop, AI)
• General knowledge about digital marketing
• Artistic mind, logistic
• General knowledge about digital tools: Video, webinar, communication software, E-learning, online marketing, SEO…
• Ability to work under pressure high and intensive deadlines
Please contact our Recruiter or apply via email email@example.com