- Participate in planning and implementing internal training procedure for field force.
- Perform medical activities to promote company brand and products.
- Support line manager to build up marketing strategy for new products.
- Support marketing activities.
- Support field force to perform medical activities as prepare product information; introduce product to hospital, pharmacy; …
- Build up and control content public health channel.
- Manage, follow up advertising dossier registration.
- Support Regulation Affair department in finding medical information to facilitate drug registration.
- Support Export Manager preparing marketing materials.
- Receive and feedback medical issues from internal and external company.
- Report to first-line manager.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Pharmacist or Medical Doctor.
- At least 2 years’ experience.
- Basic medical knowledge in various therapeutic areas.
- Good skills in communication, presentation, training.
- Basic understanding in marketing.
- Ability to perform highly detailed work on multiple, concurrent tasks.
- Ability to work under high pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner.
- MS Office365: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Good command in English.
- Meticulous, honest.
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels throughout the company.
Please contact our Recruiter or apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org