Adults and adolescents aged 13 years and above
– Adjunctive or monotherapy treatment of partial seizures and generalised seizures, including tonic-clonic seizures.
– Seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome. Lamotrigine tablet is given as adjunctive therapy but may be the initial antiepileptic drug (AED) to start with in Lennox-Gastaut syndrome.
Children and adolescents aged 2 to 12 years
– Adjunctive treatment of partial seizures and generalised seizures, including tonic-clonic seizures and the seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome.
– Monotherapy of typical absence seizures.
Adults aged 18 years and above
– Prevention of depressive episodes in patients with bipolar I disorder who experience predominantly depressive episodes.
Lamotrigine is not indicated for the acute treatment of manic or depressive episodes
This is only the preview. Please check here for the full indication.
Dosage form: Tablet
Packaging: 10's x 3