Senior Physicochemical Analyst
No. of vacancies: 3
– Supervising the assigned control and measurement equipment.
– Conducting and documenting testing in the scope of physicochemical analysis with all methods used in the laboratory.
– Report to the person responsible about of the status quantity, expiry, quality of chemical/standards.
– Participation in OOS investigation, open deviation.
– Developing and giving opinions on the implementation of the quality system in the Quality Control Laboratory (instructions for equipment).
– Cooperate and support other sub-teams as assigned.
– Training new laboratory staff.
– Preparing, checking analytical reports and Certificates of Analysis.
– Performing the transfer of analytical methods transferred from another laboratory. Participation in the implementation of new products in analytical subjects.
– Solving everyday problems related to testing of raw material, finished product, stability studies and in-process control.
– Creating reports, summaries, summaries of the resulting investigations along with the interpretation of the results and recommendations received.
– Issue of CAPA cards and CHC applications and their coordination within the defined scope. Participating in CHC requests from other departments.
– Performs indicated scope of leader work during the absence of the leader.
– Bachelor, College in pharmaceutical/ chemical/ biological field, at least.
– At least 3 years working in a laboratory as a physicochemical analyst.
– Have knowledge of physicochemical analysis techniques.
– Have knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Good manufacturing practice (GMP) rules.
– Ability to work under high pressure and intensive deadlines.
– MS Office: Microsoft Excel, Word.
– Good communication skill and working with group.
– Ability to prepare documentation according to internal procedures.
– Ability to analyze problems and processes on complex equipment and tests
Please contact our Recruiter or apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org